SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Notification,Eligibility,Exam Dates Details
SSC JE Recruitment 2019 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC JE 2019 notification online through ssc official website in pdf format.Its a golden opportunity for all unemployed candidates who have been waiting for govt job notifications from staff selection commission.As given in official notification,Aspirants can fill their SSC JE Application Form 2019 through online mode.Interested candidates can utilize these opportunity and apply SSC JE Recruitment 2019 online through ssc official website.
The registration links are active from 1-02-2019 to 25-02-2019 on official website.Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC JE 2019 exam annually for various departments such as Military Engineering Services (MES), Central Public Works Department (CPWD), Central Water Commission (CWC), and Department of Posts (India Post), etc.Here we are providing complete details about SSC JE 2019 notification such as eligibility criteria,selection process,category wise vacancies,selection process,exam syllabus and examination schedule in the given below.
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the examination||SSC JE 2019|
|Post name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Job location||PAN India|
|Selection Process||Online Test & Verification|
SSC JE 2019 Eligibility, Selection Process,Exam Dates,Syllabus Details
Before applying,Candidates are advised to read complete details about SSC JE 2019 notification.After reading all the details and the candidates who feels themselves as eligible can apply SSC JE Recruitment 2019 on or before 25th February,2019.
SSC JE 2019 Vacancy Details :-
According to the SSC JE 2019 Vacancy notification,SSC is going to fill 1601 vacancies of junior engineer positions in various departments through SSC JE Recruitment 2019.Aspirants can check SSC JE Vacancy list in the given below.
SSC JE Eligibility Criteria :-
According to the SSC JE 2019 Notification,The candidates must fulfills SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2019 as per rules and norms.To be eligible for SSC JE 2019 Exam,a candidate needs to fulfill basic three requisites, which are discussed below.
Nationality/Citizenship : Candidate must be citizen of India
SSC JE Educational Qualification : The candidates must have completed their graduation in relevant field from any recognized institute/university.
SSC JE Age Limit & Age Relaxation : The candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years.Age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per rules and norms.For more information check SSC JE 2019 notification pdf.
SSC JE Application Form :-
The registration links are active online from 01-02-2019 to 25-02-2019 on ssc official website.Aspirants who fulfills SSC JE Eligibility Criteria 2019 can fill & submit their application form through online mode.If any candidate is having any problem in filling SSC JE Application Form 2019 can comment below.We are here to help you 24*7.
- Application fee for general/OBC candidates : Rs.100/-
- Application fee for reserved/female/PH candidates : No fee
SSC JE Selection Process :-
All the candidates who have applied SSC JE Recruitment 2019 are invited to appear for SSC JE Selection Process 2019 which is soon going to be conducted by staff selection commission as per schedule.The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in SSC JE Selection Process which is soon going to be conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
Aspirants can check SSC JE Exam Pattern 2019 from the given below.
- Phase I : Written examination or Paper 1 (Objective Type). The mode of exam is online comprises of 200 marks.
- Phase II : Written examination or Paper 2 is a conventional type for 300 marks. This exam will take place in an offline mode.
- Update : Please note that there will be no interview round. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the above two papers only.
SSC JE Admit Card 2019 Download Now :-
Aspirants can Download their Respective Duplicate Admit Cards/Call Letter for SSC JE Exam from the association given underneath before the Various Region. Hopefuls can Click on the Regional Link from which they pick test city and Download Admit Card. Candidates are instructed to take Print Out regarding the Downloaded SSC JE Admit Card 2019 . Download from the given Links.
How To Apply SSC JE Recruitment 2019 :-
The candidates who matches the eligibility conditions can fill their SSC JE Application Form 2019 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to Indian Railways official website.
- Select on “notification” Link presented at the top of left side.
- Click on “SSC JE Recruitment 2019″
- After reading complete details you need to choose suitable link to fill application form.
- Now Fill online application Form in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Official Website : ssc.nic.in
SSC JE 2019 Important Dates :-
- SSC JE 2019 Notification Date : 1.Feb.2019
- Date of SSC JE 2018 Online Form : 1.Feb.2019
- Last Date of SSC JE 2018 Online Application : 25.Feb.2019
- Last Date to make online fee payment : 27.Feb.2019
- Last Date to generate offline challan : 27.Feb.2019
- SSC JE Admit Card Download Date : 10 days before to the exam
- SSC JE 2018 Exam Date : 23.Sep to 27.Sep 2019 (Tentative)
For more queries on SSC JE 2019 comment below.To get regular updates on SSC Jobs 2019 bookmark our website.