RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 Apply Online 5748 Vacancies @ indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 :Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released employment notification entitled as RRB NTPC 2019 to fill 7591 vacancies of goods guard positions in Indian railways.According to the official notification,The registration links to apply RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 are active now online on official website.Interested candidates who fulfills RRB NTPC Eligibility can utilize these opportunity and apply online through RRB’s official website.
Railroad Recruitment Board (RRB) is a Government Board of India. It points in satisfying enlistment needs of new representatives in the Indian railroads. Indian Railways is one among the greatest selection representative in the nation. It principally centers around growing the railway workforce.
- Name of the examination : RRB NTPC 2019
- Name of the organization : Railway Recruitment Board
- No of Vacancies : 5748
- Application Form Filling stars on : 01st March,2019
- Mode of Application Online
- Salary Details : 35,000-40,000/- approx Grade Pay 2800
- Official Website www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification,Exam Details :-
The registration links to fill RRB NTPC Application Form 2019 are active online from 01st March 2019 to 31st March 2019 on official website.Here in these page you will get complete details about RRB Good Guard Recruitment 2019 in the given below.Aspirants are advised to read all details such as eligibility criteria,selection process,vacancy ..etc in the given below.
RRB Goods Guard Eligibility :-
Aspirants can check their RRB NTPC Eligibility 2019 from the given below.
- The hopeful’s base age ought to be 18 years and greatest 30 years
- Besides, the age-unwinding for various classes fluctuate
- Additionally, the hopefuls must have a graduation degree from a perceived instructive establishment
- The applicants who are sitting tight for their outcomes are not qualified to apply for the test
- Additionally, the competitors must have a decent composing capability
- There are chances that the inclination can be in the court of experienced applicants.
RRB Goods Guard Vacancy Details :-
According to the RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 notification,RRB is going to fill 5748 goods guard vacancies in the country.Aspirants can check category wise RRB NTPC Vacancy from official website.
RRB Goods Guard Application Form & Fee Details :-
Aspirants who are intended to apply RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 are need to pay below mentioned amount as application fee through online mode.
- General/OBC Candidates : Rs.500/-
- ST/SC/Female/PWD : Rs.250/-
How To Apply RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 :-
Aspirants who matches the eligibility conditions can fill their RRB Application Form 2019 by following the steps given below.
- Log in to official website.
- Select on “Notifications” Link presented at the top of left side.
- Click on “RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019″
- After reading complete details you need to choose suitable link to fill application form.
- Now Fill online application Form in correct manner with relevant details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials and upload images.
- Check your filled application form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the copy and save for further process.
Official Website : www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2019 Important Dates :-
- Online Registration Date starts 1st March 2019 (4.00 pm)
- Closing date of online application 31st March 2019 (11.59 pm)
- Last Date of Online Application Fee Payment:
a. Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/UPI 5th April 2019 (11.59 pm))
b. SBI Challan 5th April 2019 (3.00 pm)
c. Post Office Challan 5th April 2019 (3.00 pm)
- 1st stage computer-based test (CBT-1) Tentatively scheduled between June-September 2019